Lawrence Area Assistant Coordinator/Office Support Staff
- Minimum of EEC Lead Teacher, Child Development Associate (CDA); or ECE Degree or related degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish (spoken and written communication)
- Reliable vehicle
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Knowledge of The Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) Standards & Requirements
- Experience in training adults
- Willingness to become Knowledgeable of EEC LEAD Portal / StrongStart
This is a full time position servicing Greater Lawrence FCC Educators by combining office and field time:
- Support the Program Director and assist Coordinator’s.
- Act as the Agency Representative in the Greater Lawrence Area
- Performing monthly support visits to FCC Educators
- Supporting compliance with EEC Regulations in the FCC homes; Assisting Educators with LEAD Portal
- Provide professional development support, including navigating StrongStart
- Occasional evening trainings based on needs
- Schedule and conduct intakes with new families if needed.
- Assisting with child referrals and back-up placements when needed
- Assisting with transportation related issues.
- Acting as a parent/provider liaison when needed
- Support FCC Educators enrolled in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Provide CACFP monitoring as requested/needed.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
For position inquiry please contact and/or send résumé to:
Bethel Child Care Services, Inc.
411 Merrimack St, STE 100
Methuen, MA 01844